Public Arc Hotel Review Blog has a space designed for fun for all age groups. The trampolines, more than 100 in total, strategically distributed and at different levels and inclines, are one of the main elements of our facilities.
The trampolines can be used from a young age, respecting the minimum age limit. For those who do not want to enjoy jumping on the trampolines, we have a Children’s Leisure Park of more than 1,500 square meters that will become one of the benchmarks in all of Seville for the quality of its attractions. We have a ball pool, bouncy castles, and trampolines for children, a baby play area for the little ones, etc.
This playground will be surrounded by a protection that will allow children to be observed from the outside. It is also a covered area, which has all the safety and protection measures for children.
In this Children’s Park, it is possible to celebrate events, such as birthdays and children’s parties, since it has separate areas with tables and chairs for any celebration.
The playground is connected to the rest of the areas, so that we can enjoy groups of different ages in the same place. Our experience of more than 20 years in the entertainment sector has allowed us to design a unique park that those who visit Public Arc Hotel will enjoy.
CHILDREN’S PLAYGROUND BIRTHDAY CONDITIONS
- Minimum 10 children. Maximum age 7 years.
- The joint birthday celebration of more than one child will be considered a single celebration.
- All birthdays include a single cake of approximately 1.2 kg. Additional cake price $15. Additional candle price $1.
- Unlimited hours according to capacity of the park.
- Gift of 30 extra minutes for guests that they can enjoy at a later date.
- Minors must be accompanied by adults.
- The consumption of birthday products is not allowed in the Park Restaurant
- Food from outside is not allowed.